Sunday

Low Level Canyon Flying from the Philippines

Some more low level flying in a weight shift control trike from the Philippines. Carlos Frias created another adventure of flying low down a river at the bottom of a canyon in his homeland of the Philippines.  Just another example of the varied uses pilots find for these small light aircraft.  Of course there is an inherent risk associated with low level flying but the virtual white water trip that resulted from the video only demonstrates the capabilities of these aircraft.


An R-rated Flying Video from Carlito frias on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. What a great video, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experiences here on your blog --- I enjoyed this post, and I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete